We need more people to make the CuTie.BIPoC 2018 (Queer, Trans, Inter.. – Black, Indigenous and People of Color) more accessible for more people!
We are looking for:
- Anyone who wants to join the coordination and help organize the following tasks around accessibility at this years festival
- People who can offer translations:
- Texts from English to Arabic, Castellano, Farsi, Francais, Dutch, Portuguese, Deutsch, Einfache Sprache… any other language you can offer is welcome too!
- Whispering translations of the workshops/discussions
- Fast typers, so that we can offer simultaneous reading
- People who can help organize a wheelchair accessible toilet and help build the ramp and various paths to the toilet
- Metal ramps for inside and outside the building
- People who can organize childcare or/and do childcare during the festival
We have to make sure that everyone can actually access this festival. On long-term we want to work on a sustained network for resources around accessibility in our community and we invite everyone who wants to join and support this process!
Please write to accessibility_cutie[at]mail[dot]de